Reunion Weekend 2019 coming up!
Do you want to help planning the Reunion Weekend? We are looking for 4 enthusiastic Alumni to be coordinators for this fantastic event. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- facilitating sign-up & participants
- communicating with the school and organising team
- arranging logistics of the event (accommodation, meals, etc.)
- lining up program
- promotion of the event
Your focus will either be on the logistical and practical issues around the event, or on the vision and implementation of the program. Organizing the RW is a big job, but we are a big group and you are not alone. The role of the coordinators is not to do all of the work, but to keep the overview and be the anchoring group. You will also be supported by experienced board members who know what has to be done. The RW is one of the Alumni core activities and helps us deepen our connection as a network around the globe!
What we expect from you:
- Have a lot of IPC spirit and dedication to creating a strong Alumni community.
- Be able to keep an overview in a sometimes chaotic environment.
- Creativity, a positive mindset and teamspirit.
- You need to be able to be at IPC already from thursday the 2nd of May, and dedicate a good chunk of energy to the project in the 1½ weeks leading up to the RW.
To seize this great opportunity we would like you to send a short application of max 300 words to email@example.com. We would like to hear about your motivation and which parts you would prefer to work with. Deadline is friday, the 30th of november.
We are excited to hear from you!
Cara (S17) & Lars (S15)