About the IPC Alumni Board
Who are we? – The IPC alumni board is composed of 7 primary members, and 2 sub members. The alumni are comprised of former students, who still want to have an active connection to IPC. A ‘full’ board member is elected for 2 years and substitutes are elected for 1. Elections take place during the General Assembly each year. Any previous student of International People’s College can run fur elections.
In addition to the elected board members there are (currently) two Senior Advisors, who are previous board members, who still wants actively to plan and participate in alumni related activities, but won’t keep board “seats” occupied from new members. They can advise, but not vote in elections.
- Chairperson: Lars Heidtmann
- Assistant Chairperson: Gorka Fayos Miruri
- Treasurer: Gyorgy Horvath
- Secretary: Marie Odgaard Smidstrup
- Active members: Bogna Jalowiecka, Esben Asmussen, Sebastien Kaye
- 2 Substitute members: Rasmus Fregerslev, Ida Bjerring Vinkler
- Accountant: Rod Lee
- Assistant Accountant: Jørgen Manniche
- Senior Advisors: Nikolaj Sahlstrøm, Rod Lee
*Board elected on the annual general assembly the 14th of October 2017 and constituted on October 14th 2017.
Read more about the the alumni’s work under About