If you ever had a feeling that you would like to DO MORE, that your potential is big but resources too small, that deep down you really love the Danish autumn and specially autumn at IPC? Are you happy to be IPC Alumni member, but would like to go further and develop yourself while changing the world?
Our new project proposal can make your wish come true 😉
Within the frames of the Erasmus+ Program funded by the European Commission, we are preparing a project which gives the opportunity for two of you to come back to IPC FOR FREE and gain new competences and skills doing voluntary work for IPC Alumni in Autumn term 2016 (August-December 2016).
We propose the following tasks (full program will be discussed and consulted with the volunteers):
1) Promoting IPC core values in Human Right Café
– documentary screening
– discussion hosting
– mini cultural evenings open for locals
– language support
– game nights
– coffee evenings
– letter writing
– open space for students: coffee, tea, cookies
– facilitating activities promoting core values of IPC
2) Developing personal projects (photography, writing, social work etc)
3) Co-organizing Reunion weekend
4) GARDEN PROJECT
– preparing vegetable garden and green house
– coordinating forest works
How to apply?
Fill in on-line form EVS application form until 24th of December 2015. Results of the selection will be announce early January 2016.
Who can apply?
– Highly motivated youth 18y-30y
– Residents in one of the European countries, and also Turkey, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, or Tunisia
– Candidates, who didn’t take part in EVS before
What do we offer?
– IPC spirit,
– Space to develop your ideas and skills,
– Accommodation and food,
– Facilitation and support during the whole project
– Reimbursement of travel cost (accordingly to EVS rules)
– Pocket money,
– More IPC Alumni in your life
If you have questions, don’t hesitate to contact us: email@example.com