Dear member of IPC Alumni,
Following the Facebook event, this is the official announcement of this year’s General Assembly which will be held on the 2nd of May 2020, via the communication platform ”Zoom”.
The agenda for this year’s GA is as follows:
- Approval of the agenda. Election of chairperson and minutes taker
- Situation report from the board
- Approval of the revised yearly accounts
- Election of board members, substitutes, accountant and substitute accountant
- Stipulation of the yearly membership payment
- Upcoming activities
- New proposals & discussions
- Any other business
In addition, at this year’s GA there are 5 of the 9 board membership seats up for election. If you would like to run to be a board member, we encourage you to make an announcement in the IPC Alumni Facebook group with a few sentences explaining why you would like to run for the position. The elections will then be held during the online General Assembly. If you have any questions regarding this, or the above agenda, feel free to contact us at email@example.com, or via private message on the facebook page IPC Alumni.
We hope to see many of you there! Stay safe.