Dear member of IPC Alumni,
The board of IPC Alumni is hereby making a call for the annual ordinary general assembly of IPC Alumni!
The ordinary general assembly of IPC Alumni will take place during the Reunion Weekend 2019, more precisely on the 4th of May 2019 at 14.oo at IPC.
The agenda is as follows:
- Approval of the agenda. Election of chairperson and minutes taker
- Situation report from the board
- Approval of the revised yearly accounts
- Election of board members, substitutes, accountant and substitute accountant
- Stipulation of the yearly membership payment
- Upcoming activities
- New proposals & discussions
- Any other business
You do not need to be signed up for the Reunion Weekend in order to participate at the general assembly, yet we kindly ask you to leave IPC before dinner if you are not signed up.
At his years general assembly, 4 out of 9 seats in the IPC Alumni board are up for election. If you wish to run for the board, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com and include a photo of yourself and two sentences about why you would like to run for the board. We will then create a portfolio of candidates that will be sent out before the general assembly. Please let us know about your candidacy and send us text+photo no later than the 11th of April 2019.
We hope to see as many of you as possible!
Candidates for the IPC Alumni board: